Monday, July 26, 2010

I miss courtship.

I "stumbled upon" this livejournal page and I'm so glad I did.
What ever happened to that elegant 1950's date nights where women wear classically stunning dresses for an evening of pure romance with an equally impeccably dressed man? Dating these days seem to be missing that crucial element: courtship.
Let's bring it back people!

Lauren Bacall and Humphrey Bogart


Joanne Woodward and Paul Newmann

Ah, maybe my favorite Hollywood couple, ever.



Alain Delon and Romy Schneider


Audrey Hepburn and Mel Ferrer


James Dean and Pier Angeli


Given, I don't expect the exact glamour of the stars from these pictures, but it would be nice to have evenings like that, wouldn't it?

Well, since we're talking about courtship dating, I give you, Courtship Dating by Crystal Castles.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Thank you, please girl Inform me. Your the one who made me find out about Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward's half a century of love. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete