Thursday, July 15, 2010

CLEAN SLATE

Okay, so ever since I started Girl Inform Me, I've been carefully watching myself on what I've been posting or the contents of my posts. The thing is, I fully realized that this blog was created so that I could have a release and to document such happenings in my life. I want Girl Inform Me to be a vessel that accurately portrays me (via the internet that is).

SO I DECLARE THAT I WILL BE POSTING WHATEVER AND WHENEVER I WANT. THAT INCLUDES DUMB VIDEOS I FIND AMUSING, LATE NIGHT LOLCATZ OBSESSION WHEN I'M PROCRASTINATING, MUSICAL FINDINGS, FASHION SHMASHION, BRILLIANT OR NOT SO BRILLIANT FILMS, GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT MY LIFE, AND WHATEVER THE F$!@ I WANT.

Now that's said and done...I give you fantastic music from a "children's show" (although the demographic seems to be aimed more towards the kids who enjoy "extracurricular activities") called ADVENTURE TIME!



I wish all parties were like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment