Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winter Chill

I have to admit, as Winter brings its strong wind and brutal cold, a desire for a nice boy to cuddle with is brewing.

I've never been one to go out search or yearn for a companion of the sort, and maybe it's the sappy playlist I've been listening to over and over, but a cuddlebuddy sounds pretty nice right about meow.

I guess I might be saying out loud and proud on the internet about such lame thoughts, but it seems like the consensus from some ladyfriends have confirmed that I am not alone with these feelings.

So my fellow friends, if you can contact Matthew Gray Gubler, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, or a 'Jim' from The Office for me, that would be great.


To those who are blissfully in love or prancing around in the snow holding hands with a dear mate, enjoy it! This season calls for such doings.

-[hopeless romantic]

No comments:

Post a Comment